A National Initiative …. to produce $1 Billion in NEW Contracts Spend with MBEs
The Ohio MSDC Board of Directors has committed to collecting and communicating the certified minority spend dollars from its corporate members and from its certified MBEs to measure the Council’s economic impact to Ohio. To do so, the following Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) describes eligibility and procedures corporate members and certified MBEs should follow to submit their certified minority spend dollars to Ohio MSDC.
Eligibility Requirements for Reporting
- Reporting required by Ohio MSDC corporate member and certified MBEs
- Transaction and/or contract payments must be $500 or greater.
- Transaction occurs between the current calendar year, i.e. January 1 – December 31 of any given year, reported as Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4.
- Spend is reported by a corporate member or a certified MBE as Tier I spending.
Options for Reporting Spend
- SAMPLE – Download the sample spreadsheet (click here to download), input data for the respective reporting period.
- Information on the Spreadsheet: Include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Email Excel Spreadsheet: email@example.com
- Note: For detailed instructions on naming convention and more, see the downloaded SOP, Section 1.6 Procedure for reporting certified minority spend.